The Building Blocks for Success: Nursery Teachers and Staff
- Three teachers successfully completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Development.
- Four other teachers continued their professional development by enrolling in the T.E.A.C.H. and Great Start programs, enabling them to take child development classes at local community colleges.
- The Nursery’s Executive Director holds an Illinois Director’s Credential (Level III) recognizing his expert leadership capabilities in the field of early childhood administration.
- The PreSchool Director received an Illinois Director’s Credential (Level I).
- Our Parent Involvement Coordinator enrolled in social work courses.
- North Avenue Day Nursery maintained its accreditation by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) – recognizing our education programs and staff as providers of the highest quality child development services in the nation.